Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July Weekend Sale


For all of you out there celebrating the festive occasion of Independence day in US, Wish You A "Happy Independence Day".

I have a weekend offer just for you to make your weekend great:
Visit the "Red,Blue,White" Section in my shop:
Get 10% off on 1st purchase.
Get 20% off on any additional purchase(Same or lesser value).
Just add a note to the seller with the message "Independence". Refund will be made to your paypal account within 24 hours.

Plus all the other offers already prevalent in my shop:
FREE SHIPPING On Select Items
Free Surprise gift with every purchase!!!
All my supplies are now marked down as I've reduced the shipping cost on them. Enjoy the benefits!!!
Offer is valid from 3rd July,09- 5th July,09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers