Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Frog-a-thon

A lot of us crocheters have unfinished projects waiting in our closets for years. Some are WIP's(Work in Progress), some PIG's(Projects in grocery sacks) and some UFO's(Unfinished objects). Ha ha ha. Sounds so funny. Yeah, that how I felt too when I heard about it the 1st time. Some are lucky to have a habit of finishing 1 project at a time. But some of us like me love to do a million things at one time. The curse of a crocheter! Lol

The Frog says "rip it,rip it". That where the crochet term, "Frog or Frogged" came from. When we crochet something and realize that "Noooooooooo, I want to make something else" and start ripping the work, it's frogging. Psst: I'm writing this so I don't forget.

I thought why not tie those loose ends and get past past the past. I wanted to do it and thought my friends at the Createcrochet team would love this idea too. So, I started this event which will run this entire week and end at 9pm EDT on Sunday 11th April, 2010.

All those participating in this event will take before and after pictures of their WIP's, PIG's and UFO's. The event is called "Frog-a-thon".

Here's some of my projects I intend to finish this week:

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooooh. Boy, I wish I would have gotten on board for this frog-a-thon faster because I have a ton of project that I had sitting for a while and just finished. I'm working on 6 right now, I like variety! :))

    ReplyDelete

Followers