Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ikat Upholstery Fabric Unique & Designer

You will love these ikat upholstery fabric from my shop. These designer Indian ikat fabric are not only unique but rare to find.

This series of Ikat Fabric is in continuation of Ikat Upholstery Fabric - Part 2

Recommended Uses:
Ikat Upholstery projects like drapes, curtains, throw covers, pillow covers, chair upholstery fabric, ikat bedspread, etc.



Width Size:

44 to 46 inches


Mustard Designer Ikat Fabric



Indian Ikat


Gray Khadi Ikat Style Fabric


Gray Khadi Ikat Style Fabric



Aztec Brown Ikat Fabric


Brown Ikat Fabric


Yellow Ikat Fabric in Diamond Dashes


Yellow Ikat Fabric


Green Ikat Fabric for Pillow Covers


Green Ikat Fabric



Sea Green Ikat Fabric


Unique Ikat Fabric



The following unique ikat fabric below were sold out/ Out of Stock in my etsy shop even before I could list it on my website, Designs by Mamta. I have ordered more of it and still awaiting the new lot.



Ikat Fabrics



Black Red Waves Arrows Ikat Fabric
Ikat


Zig Zag Gray Ikat Fabric

This Zig Zag Gray Ikat Fabric was my lucky charm. It is was my best sold ikat fabric online and offline. It is the most sought ikat print design in my shop which I had ordered and re-ordered time and again for my prestigious customers.

Ikat Upholstery Fabric



Did you watch The World of Ikat Fabric with Mamta?

Copyright Notice:
All the pictures above are protected under copyrights act. If you intend to use all or any of these images, then please contact the author for the permission. If any of these pictures are published whether digital or in print media without author's consent will be considered as infringement of intellectual property rights. Appropriate legal action will be taken in that case. Thank you!

Mamta Motiyani
Mamta Motiyani

My Style, My Way..

I have a quest for knowledge and often find what I want to know- but after much struggle and reading encyclopedias! Not everybody wants a thesis! In my blog, you will find quick and easy information without any jargon, technical details or detailed history of that craft. You can always find that data all over the Internet, Wikipedia, etc.

My objective is to give you a starting point and quick reference for you to move ahead. If you have still have quench for further knowledge, then you probably know where to look for.

If you found this post a little useful and informative, then all you have to do is click Share button of Facebook, Pinterest and/or Google+. It really inspires me to write more about such crafts. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers

Followers