Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Just Open Your Eyes!

There are good people everywhere. You just need to open your eyes and look around. I didn't even had to look around. A good person found me through etsy and just because I was her 100th favourite, she gifted me items worth $20, plus this lovely lady went beyond being kind by spending so much on shipping and showed her concern by writing to me just to find whether I had received it or not. So much for doing for me for whom I had not done a thing.

I'm thrilled, happy and filled with gratitude for my online friend Linda from the etsy shop: (bbaglady) http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5738832 for all the gifts I received from her and can't thank her enough.
I received this Beautiful Decorative Leather Covered Wood Box

Greek Harpist Tiny Vintage Bottle :
& Seam Bindings and Hem Bindings:
Good luck to you my friend for all the good work you did. you made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers