Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Seasons Hmmm, Which one do I like?

This week's question from the Createcrochet Team
: Which is your favorite season and why?
The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.


When it's summer, I want rain, when it rains, I want winter and when it's winter, I want spring. So my favourite season or I'd rather say seasons would the start of every season and the end of every season.

Why rain when summer:
Summers in Mumbai are hot, really hot, so I guess a good ol downpour would cool it off and make the earth smell like dark chocolate.

Why winter when it rains:
Who likes wet clothes with mud all over it and get your best clothes all soaked up? Winter is sooo cozy

Why spring when it's winter:
Who likes all the bald trees. Well, not all. But it's so lifeless. Flowers and bloom makes me want to fly on each one and drink it's nectar like butterflies do. I slike spring, but I want variety. So I won't say it's just spring that I like best.

I don't like more of it and I don't want too less of it. Wouldn't it be cool if the season changed as per my fancy? But here I'm stuck in the fancy of mother nature. so I'll settle for my choices and wish that someday it changes as per my wish
.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like you Mamta! Fluttering like a butterfly from season to season whenever you feel the need for change. You never know, wishes may come true :0)

    ReplyDelete

Followers