Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heart Gift Pouch

I'm proud to announce that I listed my first sewing pattern in Mamta. I have crochet patterns, know sewing , so thought, why not to list my sewing patterns too. 
 I made this pouch just recently all with hand. I didn't use a sewing machine to make it. But the pattern includes both machine or hand stitches pouch pattern/ tutorial. It comes completely with step-to-step pictures. I used simple materials such as a tissue fabric, tissue lace, a sewing needle and gold metallic thread to make it. But any material can be used. It will look fabulous in silk too.

In case, you're wondering where to buy it, please go under my Tutorials section. Stay tuned for more tutorials coming up. And yes, if you've something specific in mind, please feel free ot contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers