Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mystery Shopping Ninja Paper Mache Pendant Necklace




You might think what the heck I was thinking when I named this fellow here, "Mystery Shopping Ninja"? You see, when I stated creating this piece out of paper clay, I had no idea what it was going to be.no inspiration at all. My hands moved over the clay and a shape was born. It's when I started painting him, that it chose a face, again on it's own. I liked the name "Ninja" cause he looked like one to me. One of my friends who's a mystery shopper instantly said "Mystery Shopper". He thinks, breathes, lives and dreams mystery shopping. What else could I expect, Lol? so I named this baby, "Mystery Shopping Ninja".

When I was working in a call centre, I used to find it funny how some people used to wear their Id's in trains, buses etcetra to show off that they worked for "big shot Z biz " to the normal public. In most of the cases, these normal public are not even aware of such a company's existence or care a hoot. The irony is: These same "show offers"(new word) often chose to keep their id's hidden where it was mandatory at their work and show it off where it's completely useless. A mystery shopper knows exactly what I am saying here!




My point is: If you're a Mystery shopper or a Ninja, this pendant can serve as such id. Ofcourse, please don't wear it at the place of audit or where you don't want to be discovered. Ha Ha Ha, I said it. There. You get my point. Think it, believe it, show it with pride!

1 comment:

  1. Hellо there! I could have swoirn I've been to this web site before but after looking at some of
    the posts I realized it's new to me. Anyhow, I'm ԁefinitely delighted I came across it and
    I'll be bookmarking it and chеcking back often!

    Takke a loook at my page; marketing Port Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Followers